Direct detection of explosives on solid surfaces by mass spectrometry with an ambient ion source based on dielectric barrier discharge
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1079–1085, August 2007
How to Cite
Na, N., Zhang, C., Zhao, M., Zhang, S., Yang, C., Fang, X. and Zhang, X. (2007), Direct detection of explosives on solid surfaces by mass spectrometry with an ambient ion source based on dielectric barrier discharge. J. Mass Spectrom., 42: 1079–1085. doi: 10.1002/jms.1243
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20635002, 20535020, 20575034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!