Chiral superbases: the proton affinities of 1- and 2-azahelicene in the gas phase
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 1233–1237, September 2007
How to Cite
Roithová, J., Schröder, D., Míšek, J., Stará, I. G. and Starý, I. (2007), Chiral superbases: the proton affinities of 1- and 2-azahelicene in the gas phase. J. Mass Spectrom., 42: 1233–1237. doi: 10.1002/jms.1256
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2007
- Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: KJB4040302
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP6-015847
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!