Studies on alkaloids binding to GC-rich human survivin promoter DNA using positive and negative ion electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 327–335, March 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Guo, X., Liu, Z., Cui, M., Song, F. and Liu, S. (2008), Studies on alkaloids binding to GC-rich human survivin promoter DNA using positive and negative ion electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 43: 327–335. doi: 10.1002/jms.1320
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30672600, 30472134
- Great Research Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-SW-213-06
- Jilin Provincial Science and Technology. Grant Number: 20060902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!