Differentiation of three pairs of Boc-β,γ- and γ,β-hybrid peptides by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1201–1214, September 2008
How to Cite
Ramesh, V., Srinivas, R., Sharma, G. V. M., Jayaprakash, P. and Kunwar, A. C. (2008), Differentiation of three pairs of Boc-β,γ- and γ,β-hybrid peptides by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 43: 1201–1214. doi: 10.1002/jms.1393
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!