Low-energy collision-induced fragmentation of negative ions derived from diesters of aliphatic dicarboxylic acids made with hydroxybenzoic acids
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1502–1511, November 2008
How to Cite
Nishshanka, U. and Attygalle, A. B. (2008), Low-energy collision-induced fragmentation of negative ions derived from diesters of aliphatic dicarboxylic acids made with hydroxybenzoic acids. J. Mass Spectrom., 43: 1502–1511. doi: 10.1002/jms.1426
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!