Special Feature: Tutorial
Established and emerging atmospheric pressure surface sampling/ionization techniques for mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1161–1180, September 2008
How to Cite
Van Berkel, G. J., Pasilis, S. P. and Ovchinnikova, O. (2008), Established and emerging atmospheric pressure surface sampling/ionization techniques for mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 43: 1161–1180. doi: 10.1002/jms.1440
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2008
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, United States Department of Energy
- United States Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!