Presented in part at the 55th American Society for Mass Spectrometry Conference, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis, IN, USA, June 3– 7, 2007.
Special Feature: Tutorial
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1301–1319, October 2008
How to Cite
Barlow, C. K. and O'Hair, R. A. J. (2008), Gas-phase peptide fragmentation: how understanding the fundamentals provides a springboard to developing new chemistry and novel proteomic tools. J. Mass Spectrom., 43: 1301–1319. doi: 10.1002/jms.1469
Dedicated to Prof. John H. Bowie on the occasion of his 70th birthday and in recognition of his many important contributions to mass spectrometry including the gas-phase fragmentation chemistry of peptide anions.
Part 60 of the series ‘Gas Phase Ion Chemistry of Biomolecules’.
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2008
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!