Metabolites from the biodegradation of 1,6-hexanediol dibenzoate, a potential green plasticizer, by Rhodococcus rhodochrous
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 662–671, May 2009
How to Cite
Kermanshahi Pour, A., Mamer, O. A., Cooper, D. G., Maric, M. and Nicell, J. A. (2009), Metabolites from the biodegradation of 1,6-hexanediol dibenzoate, a potential green plasticizer, by Rhodococcus rhodochrous. J. Mass Spectrom., 44: 662–671. doi: 10.1002/jms.1541
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- EJLB Foundation of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!