This paper was originally presented at the 26th Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry 2008.
Unambiguous characterization and tissue localization of Pru P 3 peach allergen by electrospray mass spectrometry and MALDI imaging†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 891–897, June 2009
How to Cite
Cavatorta, V., Sforza, S., Mastrobuoni, G., Pieraccini, G., Francese, S., Moneti, G., Dossena, A., Pastorello, E. A. and Marchelli, R. (2009), Unambiguous characterization and tissue localization of Pru P 3 peach allergen by electrospray mass spectrometry and MALDI imaging. J. Mass Spectrom., 44: 891–897. doi: 10.1002/jms.1562
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2008
- SIQUAL (Laboratory for Food Safety and Quality)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!