Methods and limitations of ‘clumped’ CO2 isotope (Δ47) analysis by gas-source isotope ratio mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1318–1329, September 2009
How to Cite
Huntington, K. W., Eiler, J. M., Affek, H. P., Guo, W., Bonifacie, M., Yeung, L. Y., Thiagarajan, N., Passey, B., Tripati, A., Daëron, M. and Came, R. (2009), Methods and limitations of ‘clumped’ CO2 isotope (Δ47) analysis by gas-source isotope ratio mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 44: 1318–1329. doi: 10.1002/jms.1614
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2009
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!