This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Fully automated liquid extraction-based surface sampling and ionization using a chip-based robotic nanoelectrospray platform†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 252–260, March 2010
How to Cite
Kertesz, V. and Van Berkel, G. J. (2010), Fully automated liquid extraction-based surface sampling and ionization using a chip-based robotic nanoelectrospray platform. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 252–260. doi: 10.1002/jms.1709
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2009
- Battelle Memorial Institute Technology Maturation Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!