This work was presented at the 1st Mass Spectrometry Food Day 2009, Dec 2nd -3 rd 2009, Parma, Italy.
Parental relationships among three grape varieties studied by MALDI of grape seed protein profiles†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: Food Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 966–970, September 2010
How to Cite
Bertazzo, A., Rosso, M. D., Vedova, A. D., Agnolin, F., Flamini, R. and Traldi, P. (2010), Parental relationships among three grape varieties studied by MALDI of grape seed protein profiles. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 966–970. doi: 10.1002/jms.1738
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Differentiation of Vitis vinifera L. and Hybrid Red Grapes by Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Berry Skin Anthocyanins, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2012, 60, 18, 4559, , , ,
- You have free access to this content3