Selective cleavage of protonated penetratin and its substitutes under low-energy collision-induced dissociation condition
Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 627–634, June 2010
How to Cite
Peng, J., Zu, L., Fang, W., Huang, L., Wang, Y. and He, D. (2010), Selective cleavage of protonated penetratin and its substitutes under low-energy collision-induced dissociation condition. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 627–634. doi: 10.1002/jms.1748
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20873011
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB815206, 2006CB910100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!