Selective cleavage of protonated penetratin and its substitutes under low-energy collision-induced dissociation condition
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 627–634, June 2010
How to Cite
Peng, J., Zu, L., Fang, W., Huang, L., Wang, Y. and He, D. (2010), Selective cleavage of protonated penetratin and its substitutes under low-energy collision-induced dissociation condition. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 627–634. doi: 10.1002/jms.1748
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20873011
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB815206, 2006CB910100
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.