This work was presented at the 1st Mass Spectrometry Food Day 2009, 2–3 December 2009, Parma, Italy.
Anomeric discrimination and rapid analysis of underivatized lactose, maltose, and sucrose in vegetable matrices by U-HPLC–ESI-MS/MS using porous graphitic carbon†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: Food Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1012–1018, September 2010
How to Cite
Gabbanini, S., Lucchi, E., Guidugli, F., Matera, R. and Valgimigli, L. (2010), Anomeric discrimination and rapid analysis of underivatized lactose, maltose, and sucrose in vegetable matrices by U-HPLC–ESI-MS/MS using porous graphitic carbon. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 1012–1018. doi: 10.1002/jms.1750
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2009
- BeC s.r.l (Forlì, Italy) and MIUR (Rome, Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!