Dissociation mechanisms and implication for the presence of multiple conformations for peptide ions with arginine at the C-terminus: time-resolved photodissociation study
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 806–814, July 2010
How to Cite
Yoon, S. H., Moon, J. H. and Kim, M. S. (2010), Dissociation mechanisms and implication for the presence of multiple conformations for peptide ions with arginine at the C-terminus: time-resolved photodissociation study. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 806–814. doi: 10.1002/jms.1773
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!