Increased sequence coverage of thymine-rich oligodeoxynucleotides by infrared multiphoton dissociation compared to collision-induced dissociation
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1098–1103, October 2010
How to Cite
Parr, C. and Brodbelt, J. S. (2010), Increased sequence coverage of thymine-rich oligodeoxynucleotides by infrared multiphoton dissociation compared to collision-induced dissociation. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 1098–1103. doi: 10.1002/jms.1780
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2009
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1155
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 GM65956
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!