Reactivity of gaseous sodiated ions derived from benzene dicarboxylate salts toward residual water in the collision gas
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1130–1138, October 2010
How to Cite
Chan, C.-C., Axe, F. U., Bolgar, M. and Attygalle, A. B. (2010), Reactivity of gaseous sodiated ions derived from benzene dicarboxylate salts toward residual water in the collision gas. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 1130–1138. doi: 10.1002/jms.1792
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!