This work was presented at the 1st Mass Spectrometry Food Day 2009, Dec 2nd–3rd 2009, Parma, Italy.
Simultaneous HPLC-DAD-MS (ESI+) determination of structural and geometrical isomers of carotenoids in mature grapes†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: Food Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 971–980, September 2010
How to Cite
Crupi, P., Milella, R. A. and Antonacci, D. (2010), Simultaneous HPLC-DAD-MS (ESI+) determination of structural and geometrical isomers of carotenoids in mature grapes. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 971–980. doi: 10.1002/jms.1794
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- ‘Vitivin-valut’ project
- Italian Ministry of the Agriculture, Food and Forestry Policies
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!