This work was presented at the 1st Mass Spectrometry Food Day 2009, December 2–3 2009, Parma, Italy
PTR-TOF-MS and data-mining methods for rapid characterisation of agro-industrial samples: influence of milk storage conditions on the volatile compounds profile of Trentingrana cheese†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: Food Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1065–1074, September 2010
How to Cite
Fabris, A., Biasioli, F., Granitto, P. M., Aprea, E., Cappellin, L., Schuhfried, E., Soukoulis, C., Märk, T. D., Gasperi, F. and Endrizzi, I. (2010), PTR-TOF-MS and data-mining methods for rapid characterisation of agro-industrial samples: influence of milk storage conditions on the volatile compounds profile of Trentingrana cheese. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 1065–1074. doi: 10.1002/jms.1797
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!