This work was presented at the 1st Mass Spectrometry Food Day 2009, 2–3 December 2009, Parma, Italy
High throughput headspace GC-MS quantitative method to measure the amount of carbon monoxide in treated tuna fish†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: Food Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1041–1045, September 2010
How to Cite
Bartolucci, G., Droghetti, E., Focardi, C., Bambagiotti-Alberti, M., Nocentini, M. and Smulevich, G. (2010), High throughput headspace GC-MS quantitative method to measure the amount of carbon monoxide in treated tuna fish. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 1041–1045. doi: 10.1002/jms.1798
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!