This work was presented at the 1st Mass Spectrometry Food Day 2009, Dec 2nd–3rd 2009, Parma, Italy.
Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in Mediterranean mussels (Mytilus galloprovincialis) from selected Apulia coastal sites evaluated by GC–HRMS†
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: Food Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1046–1055, September 2010
How to Cite
Bianco, G., Novario, G., Anzilotta, G., Palma, A., Mangone, A. and Cataldi, T. R. I. (2010), Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in Mediterranean mussels (Mytilus galloprovincialis) from selected Apulia coastal sites evaluated by GC–HRMS. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 1046–1055. doi: 10.1002/jms.1799
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!