This work was presented at the 1st Mass Spectrometry Food Day 2009, Dec 2–3 2009, Parma, Italy.
The evolution of volatile compounds profile of “Toscano” dry-cured ham during ripening as revealed by SPME-GC-MS approach†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: Food Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1056–1064, September 2010
How to Cite
Pugliese, C., Sirtori, F., Calamai, L. and Franci, O. (2010), The evolution of volatile compounds profile of “Toscano” dry-cured ham during ripening as revealed by SPME-GC-MS approach. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 1056–1064. doi: 10.1002/jms.1805
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
- Agenzia Regionale per lo Sviluppo e l'Innovazione nel settore Agricolo e Forestale (ARSIA)
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.