An experimental and computational investigation on the fragmentation behavior of enaminones in electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 45, Issue 11, pages 1291–1298, November 2010
How to Cite
Guo, C., Wan, J., Hu, N., Jiang, K. and Pan, Y. (2010), An experimental and computational investigation on the fragmentation behavior of enaminones in electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 45: 1291–1298. doi: 10.1002/jms.1812
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
- National Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-06-520
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20975092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!