Special Feature: Perspective
The evolving field of imaging mass spectrometry and its impact on future biological research
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 209–222, February 2011
How to Cite
Watrous, J. D., Alexandrov, T. and Dorrestein, P. C. (2011), The evolving field of imaging mass spectrometry and its impact on future biological research. J. Mass Spectrom., 46: 209–222. doi: 10.1002/jms.1876
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
- Beckman Foundation, V-Foundation, Hearst Foundation
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: NIH GM086283, GM094802
- NIH Molecular Biophysics Training. Grant Number: NIH GM08326
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!