Dedicated to the memory of Robert W. Taft, 1922–1996. Based in part on a lecture given at the meeting ‘Énergétique et Réactivité des Ions en Phase Gazeuse,’ Société Française de Spectrométrie de Masse et Division de Chimie Physique de la Société Française de Chimie, Gif sur Yvette, France, 15–17 November 1999
Special Feature - Tutorial
Thermochemical aspects of proton transfer in the gas phase†
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 699–716, July 2001
How to Cite
Gal, J.-F., Maria, P.-C. and Raczyńska, E. D. (2001), Thermochemical aspects of proton transfer in the gas phase. J. Mass Spectrom., 36: 699–716. doi: 10.1002/jms.202
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!