Parts of this work were presented during the second EuCheMS Chemistry Congress, Torino, Italy, and during the first Conference of Polish Mass Spectrometry Society, Puławy, Poland.
Reactions of nitrophenide and halonitrophenide ions with acrylonitrile and alkyl acrylates in the gas phase: addition to the carbonyl group versus Michael addition†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 425–438, April 2012
How to Cite
Zimnicka, M., Wileńska, B., Sekiguchi, O., Uggerud, E. and Danikiewicz, W. (2012), Reactions of nitrophenide and halonitrophenide ions with acrylonitrile and alkyl acrylates in the gas phase: addition to the carbonyl group versus Michael addition. J. Mass Spectrom., 47: 425–438. doi: 10.1002/jms.2042
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N 204 062 32/1602
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 179568/V30
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jms_2042_sm_f1.tif||TIFF image||3786K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.