Collision-induced dissociation of oligonucleotide anions fully modified at the 2'-position of the ribose: 2'-F/-H and 2'-F/-H/-OMe mix-mers
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 364–369, March 2012
How to Cite
Gao, Y. and McLuckey, S. A. (2012), Collision-induced dissociation of oligonucleotide anions fully modified at the 2'-position of the ribose: 2'-F/-H and 2'-F/-H/-OMe mix-mers. J. Mass Spectrom., 47: 364–369. doi: 10.1002/jms.2044
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!