DBMS/CP, CEA Grenoble, 17 rue des Martyrs, 38054 Grenoble Cedex, France.
A novel tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer allowing gaseous collisional activation and surface induced dissociation
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1260–1268, December 2001
How to Cite
Mohammed, S., Chalmers, M. J., Gielbert, J., Ferro, M., Gora, L., Smith, D. C. and Gaskell, S. J. (2001), A novel tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer allowing gaseous collisional activation and surface induced dissociation. J. Mass Spectrom., 36: 1260–1268. doi: 10.1002/jms.217
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2001
- EPSRC. Grant Number: GR/L27039/01
- AstraZeneca pharmaceuticals PLC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!