Paper presented at the 19th Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Noszvaj, Hungary, 29 April–3 May 2001.
Interaction between synthetic amyloid-β-peptide (1–40) and its aggregation inhibitors studied by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry†
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1226–1229, November 2001
How to Cite
Skribanek, Z., Baláspiri, L. and Mák, M. (2001), Interaction between synthetic amyloid-β-peptide (1–40) and its aggregation inhibitors studied by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 36: 1226–1229. doi: 10.1002/jms.243
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2001
- Gedeon Richter Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!