This article is part of the Journal of Mass Spectrometry special issue entitled “2nd MS Food Day” edited by Gianluca Giorgi.
Ultrahigh resolution mass spectrometry and accurate mass measurements for high-throughput food lipids profiling†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: 2nd MS Food Day
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 1177–1190, September 2012
How to Cite
Vichi, S., Cortés-Francisco, N. and Caixach, J. (2012), Ultrahigh resolution mass spectrometry and accurate mass measurements for high-throughput food lipids profiling. J. Mass Spectrom., 47: 1177–1190. doi: 10.1002/jms.3017
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!