This article is part of the Journal of Mass Spectrometry special issue entitled “2nd MS Food Day” edited by Gianluca Giorgi.
A liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry approach to study “glucosinoloma” in broccoli sprouts†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: 2nd MS Food Day
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 1198–1206, September 2012
How to Cite
Maldini, M., Baima, S., Morelli, G., Scaccini, C. and Natella, F. (2012), A liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry approach to study “glucosinoloma” in broccoli sprouts. J. Mass Spectrom., 47: 1198–1206. doi: 10.1002/jms.3028
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!