This article is part of the Journal of Mass Spectrometry special issue entitled “2nd MS Food Day” edited by Gianluca Giorgi.
Identification and assay of carbohydrates in olive drupes by cesium attachment electrospray tandem mass spectrometry (ESI-MS/MS)†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: 2nd MS Food Day
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 1242–1246, September 2012
How to Cite
Russo, A., Migliorini, M., Cecchi, L., Cherubini, C., Giusti, M., Zanoni, B., Perri, E., Nardi, M. and Sindona, G. (2012), Identification and assay of carbohydrates in olive drupes by cesium attachment electrospray tandem mass spectrometry (ESI-MS/MS). J. Mass Spectrom., 47: 1242–1246. doi: 10.1002/jms.3091
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!