Current address: Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA 99352, USA
Conversion of 3-nitrotyrosine to 3-aminotyrosine residues facilitates mapping of tyrosine nitration in proteins by electrospray ionization–tandem mass spectrometry using electron capture dissociation
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 1601–1611, December 2012
How to Cite
Guo, J. and Prokai, L. (2012), Conversion of 3-nitrotyrosine to 3-aminotyrosine residues facilitates mapping of tyrosine nitration in proteins by electrospray ionization–tandem mass spectrometry using electron capture dissociation. J. Mass Spectrom., 47: 1601–1611. doi: 10.1002/jms.3102
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AG025384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!