These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Orthogonal organic and aqueous-based washes of tissue sections to enhance protein sensitivity by MALDI imaging mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 42–48, January 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, A., Patterson, N. H., Laveaux Charbonneau, J. and Chaurand, P. (2013), Orthogonal organic and aqueous-based washes of tissue sections to enhance protein sensitivity by MALDI imaging mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 48: 42–48. doi: 10.1002/jms.3114
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!