Quantitative reproducibility of mass spectra in matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization and unraveling of the mechanism for gas-phase peptide ion formation
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 299–305, March 2013
How to Cite
Ahn, S. H., Park, K. M., Bae, Y. J. and Kim, M. S. (2013), Quantitative reproducibility of mass spectra in matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization and unraveling of the mechanism for gas-phase peptide ion formation. J. Mass Spectrom., 48: 299–305. doi: 10.1002/jms.3155
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 20110030619
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!