Generation of picoliter droplets of liquid for electrospray ionization with piezoelectric inkjet
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 321–328, March 2013
How to Cite
Luo, C., Ma, Y., Li, H., Chen, F., Uchiyama, K. and Lin, J.-M. (2013), Generation of picoliter droplets of liquid for electrospray ionization with piezoelectric inkjet. J. Mass Spectrom., 48: 321–328. doi: 10.1002/jms.3159
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21227006
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 2255079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!