Generation of picoliter droplets of liquid for electrospray ionization with piezoelectric inkjet
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 321–328, March 2013
How to Cite
Luo, C., Ma, Y., Li, H., Chen, F., Uchiyama, K. and Lin, J.-M. (2013), Generation of picoliter droplets of liquid for electrospray ionization with piezoelectric inkjet. J. Mass Spectrom., 48: 321–328. doi: 10.1002/jms.3159
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21227006
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 2255079
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jms_3159_sm_50 droplet.avi||video/avi||11220K||Supporting Information|
|jms_3159_sm_Slow motion for 10 droplets.avi||video/avi||6783K||Supporting Information|
|jms_3159_sm_TablesAndFigures.doc||Word document||226K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.