Special feature: perspective
Challenges in implementing clinical liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry methods – seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 755–767, July 2013
How to Cite
Clarke, W., Rhea, J. M. and Molinaro, R. (2013), Challenges in implementing clinical liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry methods – seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. J. Mass Spectrom., 48: 755–767. doi: 10.1002/jms.3214
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!