Rapid analysis of neurotransmitters in rat brain using ultra-fast liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry: application to a comparative study in normal and insomnic rats
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 969–978, August 2013
How to Cite
He, B., Bi, K., Jia, Y., Wang, J., Lv, C., Liu, R., Zhao, L., Xu, H., Chen, X. and Li, Q. (2013), Rapid analysis of neurotransmitters in rat brain using ultra-fast liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry: application to a comparative study in normal and insomnic rats. J. Mass Spectrom., 48: 969–978. doi: 10.1002/jms.3243
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!