Catalytic oxidation of alkanethiols and dialkyldisulfides to alkanesulfonic acids by H2O2/CH3ReO3 examined by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 241–247, March 2014
How to Cite
Murphy, A. B., Duong, C. N., Crenshaw, K. K., Hartman, S. K., Barrett, W. F., Whitehead, A. R., Lampkins, A. J. and Gregory, B. W. (2014), Catalytic oxidation of alkanethiols and dialkyldisulfides to alkanesulfonic acids by H2O2/CH3ReO3 examined by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 49: 241–247. doi: 10.1002/jms.3325
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0619217
- Samford University. Grant Number: 49516-UR5
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!