Feasibility of a liquid-phase microextraction sample clean-up and liquid chromatographic/mass spectrometric screening method for selected anabolic steroid glucuronides in biological samples
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 16–26, January 2003
How to Cite
Kuuranne, T., Kotiaho, T., Pedersen-Bjergaard, S., Einar Rasmussen, K., Leinonen, A., Westwood, S. and Kostiainen, R. (2003), Feasibility of a liquid-phase microextraction sample clean-up and liquid chromatographic/mass spectrometric screening method for selected anabolic steroid glucuronides in biological samples. J. Mass Spectrom., 38: 16–26. doi: 10.1002/jms.393
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2002
- National Technology Agency (TEKES).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!