Effects of ion-pairing reagents on the electrospray signal suppression of sulphonated dyes and intermediates
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 43–50, January 2004
How to Cite
Holčapek, M., Volná, K., Jandera, P., Kolářová, L., Lemr, K., Exner, M. and Církva, A. (2004), Effects of ion-pairing reagents on the electrospray signal suppression of sulphonated dyes and intermediates. J. Mass Spectrom., 39: 43–50. doi: 10.1002/jms.551
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2003
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 253100002.
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: 203/01/0238, 203/00/P024.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!