Special Feature: Perspective
Charge inversion mass spectrometry: dissociation of resonantly neutralized molecules
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 111–135, February 2004
How to Cite
Hayakawa, S. (2004), Charge inversion mass spectrometry: dissociation of resonantly neutralized molecules. J. Mass Spectrom., 39: 111–135. doi: 10.1002/jms.613
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2003
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 13640515.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!