Using collision-induced dissociation with corrections for the ion number of degrees of freedom for quick comparisons of relative bonding strength
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1268–1274, November 2004
How to Cite
Vinokur, N. and Ryzhov, V. (2004), Using collision-induced dissociation with corrections for the ion number of degrees of freedom for quick comparisons of relative bonding strength. J. Mass Spectrom., 39: 1268–1274. doi: 10.1002/jms.676
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2004
- Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 39429-G6.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!