Special Feature: Tutorial
Charge permutation reactions in tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1231–1259, November 2004
How to Cite
He, M. and McLuckey, S. A. (2004), Charge permutation reactions in tandem mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 39: 1231–1259. doi: 10.1002/jms.749
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2004
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-00ER15105.
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: GM 45372.
This article has been cited by:
- 1High-Resolution Mobility Analysis of Charge-Reduced Electrosprayed Protein Ions, Analytical Chemistry, 2015, 87, 7, 3729,
- 2Charge Reversal Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance Mass Spectrometry, Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 2013, 24, 2, 213, , , , ,
- 3Chemical Noise Reduction via Mass Spectrometry and Ion/Ion Charge Inversion: Amino Acids, Analytical Chemistry, 2011, 83, 9, 3252, , ,
- 4Ion/Neutral, Ion/Electron, Ion/Photon, and Ion/Ion Interactions in Tandem Mass Spectrometry: Do We Need Them All? Are They Enough?, Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 2011, 22, 1, 3, ,
- 5Practical Aspects of Trapped Ion Mass Spectrometry, Volume IV, 2010,, , ,
- 7The role of amino acid composition in the charge inversion of deprotonated peptides via gas-phase ion/ion reactions, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 2009, 20, 2, 180, ,
- 8In vacuo formation of peptide–metal coordination complexes, International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 2008, 276, 2-3, 149, , ,
- 9Controlling gas-phase reactions for efficient charge reduction electrospray mass spectrometry of intact proteins, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 2005, 16, 11, 1876, , , ,
- 12Protein identification using sequential ion/ion reactions and tandem mass spectrometry, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2005, 102, 27, 9463, , , , , , ,