Characterization of chemically modified steroids for doping control purposes by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 494–502, April 2005
How to Cite
Thevis, M., Bommerich, U., Opfermann, G. and Schänzer, W. (2005), Characterization of chemically modified steroids for doping control purposes by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 40: 494–502. doi: 10.1002/jms.820
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2004
- Manfred-Donike Society.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!