Paper presented at the 23rd Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Fiera di Primiero, Italy, 15–19 May 2005.
A high-pressure mass spectrometric and density functional theory investigation of the thermochemical properties and structure of protonated dimers and trimers of glycine†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1536–1545, December 2005
How to Cite
Raspopov, S. A. and McMahon, T. B. (2005), A high-pressure mass spectrometric and density functional theory investigation of the thermochemical properties and structure of protonated dimers and trimers of glycine. J. Mass Spectrom., 40: 1536–1545. doi: 10.1002/jms.908
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2005
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!