Paper presented at the 23rd Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Fiera di Primiero, Italy, 15–19 May 2005.
Monitoring of the principal carbonyl compounds involved in malolactic fermentation of wine by solid-phase microextraction and positive ion chemical ionization GC/MS analysis†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1558–1564, December 2005
How to Cite
Flamini, R., Vedova, A. D., Panighel, A., Perchiazzi, N. and Ongarato, S. (2005), Monitoring of the principal carbonyl compounds involved in malolactic fermentation of wine by solid-phase microextraction and positive ion chemical ionization GC/MS analysis. J. Mass Spectrom., 40: 1558–1564. doi: 10.1002/jms.928
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!