Paper presented at the 23rd Informal Meeting on Mass Spectrometry, Fiera di Primiero, Italy, 15–19 May 2005.
Activity of anchored human matrix metalloproteinase-1 catalytic domain on Au (111) surfaces monitored by ESI-MS†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1565–1571, December 2005
How to Cite
Grasso, G., D'Agata, R., Rizzarelli, E., Spoto, G., D'Andrea, L., Pedone, C., Picardi, A., Romanelli, A., Fragai, M. and Yeo, K. J. (2005), Activity of anchored human matrix metalloproteinase-1 catalytic domain on Au (111) surfaces monitored by ESI-MS. J. Mass Spectrom., 40: 1565–1571. doi: 10.1002/jms.929
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2005
- MIUR. Grant Numbers: (FIRB 2003 RBNE01TTJW004, PRIN 2003 n 2003091372).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!